- Australian Made and run for over 25 years. Donor Management was written by us and has been developed especially for the Australasian market. Perhaps that’s why we’ve served more than 400 organisations in the region. We know the fundraising industry and have achieved great relationships with our customers because we care about them.
- Support: Our support is regarded as the best in the industry. Our support staff are knowledgeable professionals who combine expertise with a friendly, helpful and courteous approach. Over the years we have become friends with many of our customers who recommend Donor Management as they move from job to job in the industry. Support is inexpensive and virtually unlimited. One price covers all phone support for a year and includes upgrades.
- Powerful Features: Only Donor Management combines ease of use with the most powerful set of direct marketing tools in the industry. Getting a list of people whose gifts totalled between $100 and $500 in any period of time (perhaps excluding balls and memberships) is as easy as filling in a few boxes. No programming required.
- Handles Large Files: Some of the Largest Fundraising Databases in the country are handled by Donor Management. Files of over 400,000 donor records and over 1,000,000 donation records are being handled now by many of our customers.
- Training: We come to you. No need to make that visit to someone else's training rooms. We want to make sure that Donor Management works well in your office - not ours. Two days of training are given at no extra charge when you purchase Donor Management. We also offer ongoing training for your team in person and via the web (At Your Desk training).
- Customisation: While the core product remains the same - we regularly build in special features to alter the way the program works to help individual customers.
- Platforms: Runs under all current versions of Microsoft Windows, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 & 8.
- Connectivity: There are drivers available for Crystal Reports and ODBC which allow access to our data from many other sources like Microsoft Access etc.